www.flickr.com
items in Illinois Birder's Forum Photos More in Illinois Birder's Forum Photos pool

: August Birds & Beers, THIS THURSDAY, August 20th, 7pm, Homeslice on Webster  ( 872 )

Jeff Skrentny

• Administrator
  • : 1272
  • Common Ground Dove, IL #370

August Birds & Beers will take place in the outdoor patio of Homeslice, THIS Thursday, August 20th, at 7pm. Homeslice can be found at 938 W Webster in Chicago.

As always, our congenial group of beer lovers with a birding problem will gather from 7pm until later that evening, enjoying one another's company, sharing birding stories and welcoming new members of the birding community who are joining us for the first time, no matter if they are experienced birders or new birders looking for like minded people.

Hope you will join us at Homeslice in the patio, we will gather at 7pm, and we always have a great time.

July 2015 Birds & Beers gathering O'Shaughnessy's Public House
-jrrs
Jeff Skrentny
SkrentnySpeaks@me.com
Chicago, Cook County, IL

Jeff Skrentny

• Administrator

August Birds & Beers will take place in the outdoor patio of Homeslice, THIS Thursday (TOMORROW), August 20th, at 7pm. Homeslice can be found at 938 W Webster in Chicago.

As always, our congenial group of beer lovers with a birding problem will gather from 7pm until later that evening, enjoying one another's company, sharing birding stories and welcoming new members of the birding community who are joining us for the first time, no matter if they are experienced birders or new birders looking for like minded people.

Hope you will join us at Homeslice on the patio, we will gather at 7pm, and we always have a great time as this photo from August 2013 shows. BTW, some of you in this photo should attend our Birds & Beers event tomorrow, it has been too long since we have seen some of you!
-jrrs
Jeff Skrentny
SkrentnySpeaks@me.com
Chicago, Cook County, IL

Keith A. McMullen

• : 854
One of these days I'll find an excuse to get up there for a beer, a brat and Da' Bears.

Sorry, Jeff. I know you're a Packer fan!

Keith

Jeff Skrentny

• Administrator
Keith,

Might I give you a heads up that our next gathering will be this Thursday, September 17th at The Breakroom. 

Though I would imagine a Saturday gathering would be better for your schedule, AND THE TWO AFTER THAT JUST HAPPEN TO BE SATURDAY EVENTS!

October 17th after IBSP Hawkwatch and November 14th in the late afternoon and early evening at Lagunitas Brewing (Beer Talks, People Mumble).  You read it here first.  Mark it on your calendar now. 
-jrrs
Jeff Skrentny
SkrentnySpeaks@me.com
Chicago, Cook County, IL

Join the ABA

ABA Bird of the Year

Help the Illinois Birders' Forum remain one of the best birding forums on the net. A small donation of any amount goes a long way.

Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Hunting Optics from Eagle Optics affiliate_link