www.flickr.com
items in Illinois Birder's Forum Photos More in Illinois Birder's Forum Photos pool

: September Birds & Beers THIS THURSDAY, 7pm, September 17th, The Breakroom  ( 626 )

Jeff Skrentny

• Administrator
  • : 1272
  • Common Ground Dove, IL #370

Birds & Beers for September is THIS THURSDAY, September 17th, 7pm at a NEW LOCATION, The Breakroom at 2925 West Montrose. We will be in the semi-private space up the stairs. Ask for Birds & Beers, they are expecting us. The beer here is very good, and the food is fine too. I have enjoyed it both times I have visited.

As always, Birds & Beers is a social gathering of beer lovers with a birding problem. Our gatherings are a fun way to connect with other birders and nature lovers, and the conversation is always animated and wide ranging. We welcome birders of all levels, and are glad to have nature enthusiasts of all stripes join our evenings out.

Trust me, you'll have a great time! So join us Thursday night, hope to see you then.

-jrrs
Jeff Skrentny
SkrentnySpeaks@me.com
Chicago, Cook County, IL

Jeff Skrentny

• Administrator
  • : 1272
  • Common Ground Dove, IL #370
This service announcement brought to you by Beer Drinkers with a Birding Problem:

Its true, its true, the September 2015 Birds & Beers will occur at 7pm TOMORROW NIGHT, September 17th, at a new location, The Breakroom 2925 West Montrose. Find Birds & Beers up the stairs in the semi private area that overlooks the tap room / restaurant. They know we are joining them, so feel free to ask where are the Birds & Beer folks. The beer was great and the food satisfying as heck last time I was there, so come thirsty and hungry, and ready to talk about birds!

As always, Birds & Beers gatherings are a fun way to connect with other birders and nature lovers, and the conversation is always animated and wide ranging. We welcome birders of all levels, and are glad to have nature enthusiasts of all stripes join our evenings out.

Trust me, you'll have a great time as you can see from this photo of the September 2013 gathering. Won't you join us tomorrow night? We hope to see you then.
-jrrs
Jeff Skrentny
SkrentnySpeaks@me.com
Chicago, Cook County, IL

Join the ABA

ABA Bird of the Year

Help the Illinois Birders' Forum remain one of the best birding forums on the net. A small donation of any amount goes a long way.

Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Hunting Optics from Eagle Optics affiliate_link