www.flickr.com
items in Illinois Birder's Forum Photos More in Illinois Birder's Forum Photos pool

: Birds & Beers Hawkwatch Edition 2015 THIS SATURDAY 530pm Timothy O'Toole's Gurnee  ( 798 )

Jeff Skrentny

• Administrator
  • : 1272
  • Common Ground Dove, IL #370

YES!

It is true, and start telling everyone you know who hawkwatches, Birds & Beers 2015 Hawkwatch Edition will be having it's third annual gathering again this year at Timothy O'Toole's, 5572 Grand Avenue in Gurnee THIS SATURDAY NIGHT, October 17th, beginning at 530pm.

Join guest host Adam Sell and monthly Birds & Beers host Jeff Skrentny, as we welcome the hawkwatchers and birders from Lake, Kane and Cook (and any other) Counties for our annual night of dinner and beer to celebrate raptor migration and birding in general at both the Illinois State Beach Hawkwatch and the Fort Sheridan Hawkwatch.

As is true for all of our Birds & Beers gatherings, we are a casual group of hawkwatching & birding enthusiasts who welcome anyone with an interest in what we do, no matter how experienced or new to our passion. Come join us and learn what the FUN is all about.

RSVP's would be helpful, so please let Jeff know if you are planning on joining us, we sure as heck would like to see you this coming Saturday night.

-jrrs
Jeff Skrentny
SkrentnySpeaks@me.com
Chicago, Cook County, IL

Keith A. McMullen

• : 854
Looks like a great group!  One of these days, I'll make it to a Birds and Beers hangout. I like the idea of a "Hawkwatch Edition"!  How cool is that.

Maybe we'll have to host a "Southern Illinois" edition sometime? A good excuse for ya' all to head south. Maybe next spring/summer when you folks up nort would need an excuse to head south, eh?

Just a thought :)

Drink one for me!

Keith

Jeff Skrentny

• Administrator
  • : 1272
  • Common Ground Dove, IL #370
Keith,

I would be 100% behind an effort to have a downstate B&B with you and the crew down your way.  Let's think about it and set it up. 
-jrrs
Jeff Skrentny
SkrentnySpeaks@me.com
Chicago, Cook County, IL

Join the ABA

ABA Bird of the Year

Help the Illinois Birders' Forum remain one of the best birding forums on the net. A small donation of any amount goes a long way.

Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Hunting Optics from Eagle Optics affiliate_link