www.flickr.com
items in Illinois Birder's Forum Photos More in Illinois Birder's Forum Photos pool

: 2011-2012 CBC DATA  ( 1690 )

Keith A. McMullen

• : 854
2011-2012 CBC DATA
« : March 15, 2012, 08:36:35 AM »
Greetings everyone,

Don't want to beat a dead horse but is there anyone out there, besides me, who has NOT been able to enter their CBC data for this past CBC season? I can NOT. I sent an e-mail to Audubon with a PDF of the page where data entry should occur and I have no links to checklists or anything on that page. Since I tried to enter data right after Christmas, when all the errors were still occuring, I wonder if somehow the data I was trying to submit is lost in cyber-space.

Anyone else have any thoughts, ideas or clues as to how I can resolve this problem?  Paul Sweet, if you are out there, I plan on sending you a printed copy of the data for Rend Lake because I sure as heck can't get it to you any other way.

Sorry, about that.

I'm also very sorry that National Audubon Society has really flopped on their face if you ask me relative to introducing a new database, that doesn't have the bugs worked out, as thousands of people would begin to utilize the site. Someone was really thinking that one through, eh?

Good birdings to all and can't wait until next CBC season.......NOT!

Keith McMullen
O'Fallon, IL
warbler7@sbcglobal.net

Join the ABA

ABA Bird of the Year

Help the Illinois Birders' Forum remain one of the best birding forums on the net. A small donation of any amount goes a long way.

Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Hunting Optics from Eagle Optics affiliate_link