www.flickr.com
items in Illinois Birder's Forum Photos More in Illinois Birder's Forum Photos pool

: SWAROVSKI ATS 80HD c/w 20-60 eyepiece, Manfrotto carbon tripod c/w Gitzo head  ( 1184 )

Steve Gent

• : 610
I have for sale Swarovski ATS 80HD  c/w 20-60 eyepiece.  The last one sold on ebay went for $1750,  I would accept $1500.  It comes with a Skua stay on case and a long base plate for extra stability. The scope is in excellent condition, with no damage at all. It has always had a case and always been well cared for.  The eyepiece was serviced last year by Swarovski 

The scope is available with a Manfrotto 055CXPR03 carbon fibre tripod c/w Gitzo oil damped  pan / tilt video head. I Would sell it as an outfit for  $1750 OBO.  I would sell the tripod and head separately for  $300. The tripod is only lightly used and the head is in pretty good shape.  The same tripod is listed at $400, a similar Gitzo head sells for $275 new.

I do not use the scope often enough to really warrant keeping it.  I live in Rockford and would be willing to deliver the item within a reasonable distance. 
« : July 05, 2014, 04:31:17 PM Steve Gent »

Steve Gent

• : 610
This has been sold on Ebay

Join the ABA

ABA Bird of the Year

Help the Illinois Birders' Forum remain one of the best birding forums on the net. A small donation of any amount goes a long way.

Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Hunting Optics from Eagle Optics affiliate_link